The big game is days away! Even if your team isn’t playing it’s the perfect excuse to get your friends together on a Sunday. If you are hosting a Super Bowl party yourself or attending one at a friend’s the first thing on your mind should be snacks! Some people get really creative with their football themed display of foods but the that takes more time and energy than most of us have. Here are a few easy snacks that are sure to be crowd pleasers on Sunday:
- Chocolate covered strawberries: This one is not only super easy, but a fun way to incorporate the football theme without going overboard. You can cover the strawberries the night before and let them sit in the fridge until you are ready to serve them!
- Chunky Guacamole: Every Super Bowl party needs a good dip, so stick with the classic guacamole. Not only is it delicious, but its much simpler than those 10 layer dishes. Just make sure you have enough because this dish is sure to go quickly. You can find a recipe here!
- Salad on a stick: This is a great option to have for picky eaters, or those who are still trying to eat healthy after the holidays. Having the salad on the stick simplifies the dish and makes it easier to eat. You can find a recipe here! You can switch out any of the ingredients to make it your own.
- Grasshopper Cake: A savory treat that make take a bit more time. If you were planning on baking a cake you might as well bake this cake! Cut it into bit size pieces and add Andes mint candy for a decorative touch. You can find the recipe here!
- Sliders: You can use any meat you wish and dress it up in all sorts of ways. This dish can be as simple as you make it. It good to have these out before people get into the desserts. Also, you want people to eat these while they are warm. You can find a simple recipe here.
- Twix-Popcorn Mix: A new take on trail mix. Again, a dish you can make the night before and put out as your ready to serve. It’s a great dish for guests to pick on throughout the day and it’s super easy to make. Get the recipe here!