Sure, it’s easy to be cynical about Valentine’s Day. But I prefer to embrace Valentine’s Day in all its lovey dovey glory. Because whether you’re single or attached, Valentine’s Day is a sweet occasion to show your loved ones just how much you care. (Plus, I never pass up an excuse to eat chocolate!) So with Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I decided to put together a list of 10 sweet gift ideas for the ladies in your life. Whether you’ll be sending this wish list to your significant other or wrapping up one of these items for your bestie, I hope they inspire you and help you spread the love. Check out our ideas below, and also check out the Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Him…
- Urban Outfitters Valentine’s Day Cookie Cutter Kit, $12
- Diptyque Rosafolia Candle, $65
- The Little Market Heart Spoon, $14
- Kate Spade Cedar Street Crossbody Bag, $198
- Ban.do Back Me Up iPhone 5 Charger, $30
- LC Lauren Conrad Crystal Arrow Midi Ring Set, $8.40
- The Little Market Love Bear, $26
- Rebecca Minkoff Be Mine Heart Pouch, $75
- Catbird Mini Gold Heart Sparkler, $4
How will you be celebrating Valentine’s Day?
Share your plans in the comments!