Lately, I’ve had this thing with backpacks. I love the look of them, and they’re so easy to throw on when I’m heading out the door to run errands, go to meetings or even go out to dinner with friends. Some of my friends have also gotten on board with this trend… I’ve seen tons of cute backpacks online lately, and since I’m really coveting this trend, I thought I’d round up some of my favorites for you today.
Not only do these handbags let you go hands-free, they also come in some really fun shapes and sizes. So, without further ado, here are 10 backpacks I’m currently craving…
1. Zara Lady Like Backpack, $69.90
2. ASOS New Look Flip Lock Backpack, $45
3. Topshop Soft Perforated Backpack, $68
4. Erin Dana Mini Bond Street Backpack, $198.00
5. Zara Bucket Backpack with Tassel, $69.90
6. Hobo River Backpack, $248
7. Rebecca Minkoff Julian Backpack, $295
8. Grafea Mini Backpack in Pink, $262.77
9. Nasty Gal x Nila Anthony Nothin’ to Hide Backpack, $40.00
10. Mansur Gavriel Large Backpack in White, $845
I want to scoop up every single one! Don’t you agree?
Which of these chic backpacks is your favorite?